Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Recharged!

The April 1st and you know what that means!

My bandwidth is reset! It’s download time!

I’ve already blown a quarter my 12Gb already downloading the rest of Zero’s Familiar. Now I must consider what comes next...

I finally managed to make it to lunch today, only to sleep through dinner. Most unfortunate since lunch wasn’t that great. I woke around 10:30 & spent most of my time on the computer after that.

I’ve been organizing my music collection over the past few days. In the process I have taken something of a special interest in the Gorillaz. As such I have stumbled upon a couple things that piqued my interest.

First off:

I thought these were just awesome. 2D reminds me of Kirk.

Also:

It’s the biography of the band, cartoons though they be. Needless to say I hope to acquire these sometime in the future.

That’s about it, though I feel I’m omitting something. Something about what day it is... Wednesday?

The significance is lost on me.

5 comments:

  1. It's April Fools day? Something about that maybe?

    And - you're watching Zero's Familiar? I blogged about that awhile ago! What do you think of it? I was frustrated with the way the romance arc seemed to reset at the beginning of each season and then get nowhere by the end again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't sleep a lot, I sleep at irregular intervals.

    I am very much enjoying Zero's Familiar but I'm not done the first season yet. It seems this irritant will have to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That biography... I think a traveling sales book store has it for sale in my school for the rest of today an tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete