Sunday, April 19, 2009

What I Lack Is The Courage To Accept Myself For Who I Am

I went out to the Cheeky Monkey yesterday with Ross, Trish and Bryan to catch Wellington’s Record Store Day performance. It was a nice, relaxed acoustic affair with Kirk & Chris, quite enjoyable. While there I acquired that for which I have titled my blog (that's right, I WASN'T just being completely emo). For those who are unaware, here’s what I’m talking about.


Genshiken’s pretty up there as far as my favourite anime series go. I think it may have beat out Trigun for my #1.

So we headed back to Ross’s house & watched the first two disks. It’s only season one and it doesn’t have the OVA’s so I’m going to keep my eyes open for those.

I’ve been rather popular since I got back. Within hours of getting home I was invited to head over to Becky’s house to play Rockband. Between that & yesterday I really haven’t been home much. After getting home on Friday, much of my time was spent sleeping after exhausting myself by hauling around a lot of wood (not a euphemism). So today is really my first whole day at my house. I’m all alone because the rest of my family went out to a horse clinic. Perhaps now I’ll work on some of the things that I’ve been meaning to work on since I finished my exams.

That is for now. Stay classy my friends.

5 comments:

  1. lol, Anchorman. Your blog title first put me in mind of a Panic at the Disco song title, but now I see it is one of those great quotes from anime, yes? :) I've never heard of Genshiken. You should post a spoiler-free summary here. Wikipedia always spoils everything I try and look up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you didn't feel like going to the horse clinic with the rest of your family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not so much. I'm kinda into something completely different in that respect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Nick, still hunting for Raikou.

    ReplyDelete