Monday, March 30, 2009

Music & Beards

I accidently fell asleep just before lunch and woke up as it was ending this whole weekend. I hope this doesn’t become a habit (though blogging at this time probably isn’t helping).

Much of my waking hours were taken up by Coffee House, a termly talent showcase at rez. I thoroughly enjoyed it, even when Anna Maria and Joe sang her (highly graphic) geek love song in duet. All the music talent floating around here makes me wish I could play that guitar sitting in my closet. Alas, I am a lazy prick with stubby fingers. Or so my excuses go.

In other news, I cleaned up some of the epic beard I’ve been growing. I left a sort of Van Dyke, which may be coming off in a day or two. I enjoy being able to grow enough facial hair to play around with. Shaving’s a bitch though.

That’s about it. What am I doing blogging at this time anyways?

4 comments:

  1. GOod question.

    And your hands are rather small... I must say.

    Shaving is a bitch! I agree! Although, I've been upset with the scraggly look of my beard, so I was wondering if I should keep it off for an entire season and see if it can grow back again fuller.

    And have you taken picture of your Van Dyke, facial dusting? I think I wanna see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol boys blogging about beards. I am amused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pics at the moment. I should probably get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want a beard. ;_; not a beard like yours though, I want a PRETTY beard. But I digress.

    haha yeah you do have small hands XD

    ReplyDelete