Sunday, November 8, 2009

Take Off Your Sweater, Your Shoes And Your Shirt And Get To Work

Have I mentioned that the Dear Hunter is awesome?



You should check out Smiling Swine too, though do it on good speakers or you will miss out on the fantastic layering in the song.

In recent news, I have been playing more Magic the Gathering. Nick, Joe and I hit the booster draft on Friday which was pretty great. We all had 1-3 records I played green for a change though I still played black too like I often do. Nick seems to be slightly annoyed at how lucky I keep getting. That may have something to do with me pulling another mythic rare as well as winning one of the promo Oblivion Rings in the random draw. They are so pretty, look:

Here's Nissa


And the Oblivion Ring


So shiny...

Ahem. Anyways, I have a few other things going. Priestess is coming to town of Wednesday and I intend to be there. I have two midterms this week too. Between all this I have to find a way to catch up on my NaNoWriMo word count. My story's coming along nicely, though in my attempts to try something different I'm doing some things that are hilariously horrendous. I am looking forward to the responses I get when I let everyone see it at the end. I expect quite a few complaints about the parentheses.

(Parenthetically Yours)
Travis T

5 comments:

  1. IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

    I waited to respond just for that. Go me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read it now! Pweeeeease? Also, I have two midterms this week as well. Crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally think it would be irresponsible to let you see it at this point. Not that I'm ashamed of it (and I've done some really horrid things for the sake of being different), just that I'm sure you don't need any more distractions at the moment.

    ReplyDelete