Monday, November 2, 2009

Attention Duelists: My Hair Is Victorious!

I'm rather fond of how my Halloween turned out. I just so happened that Magic the Gathering's Zendikar Game Day coincided with it so I decided to dress up as a character from a children's card game. I couldn't find the snazzy parts for a main character though so I went as the goon from Duelist Kingdom with the giant hair spike. I think it turned out rather well. No pics unfortunately.

Game Day itself was rather fantastic. Out of the ten players that showed up, I placed a cool second. That was good for $8 in store credit in addition to the sweet promos they had. Here's the promos:

I got four of these


Each event got ten of these so everyone got one.



Full art cards are pretty...

Besides Magic, Halloween was fun. Dom and Peter Wu came down and there was a fair amount of people that came over from around town. We also opened up another box of Zendikar between six of us (back to the Magic again!) and played some sealed games with the cards we got.

Things wound down on Sunday. Mike brought his desktop over and we played some Borderlands. Unfortunately it seems to have been detrimental to my NaNoWriMo Word count. Better get to work on that!

Attention Duelists: My Hair Is Finished This Blog Post!
Travis T.

2 comments: