Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Pretentiousness Stat Has Increased By 5

Earth-shattering news: I, Travis Timothy Thomson, am now officially an arts student. This may come as shocking news to those who have known me for a while (my high school physics teacher was certainly surprised) but I think it is for the best. I will undoubtedly become the butt of many jokes from my friends in math but I’ll take consolation in the fact that I’ll have so much more free time than them.

I must say I feel like an island of calm amidst all the drama that seems to be swirling about. I feel most fortunate at the moment. This is a non-transferable fortune though; the problems around me will have to find their own resolutions. So for now I can only hope that all these problems solve themselves in ways amusing to me. Maybe something involving Neil Patrick Harris, he’s an amusing guy.

5 comments:

  1. I believe if you get 5 more points in pretentiousness you will reach level apple fanboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple Fanboy! Hahahahaha!! I hope all goes well for you in your artsy englishy endevours. Let me know if there's anything I can help with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an arts/english student now, and I don't feel any more pretentious than I already was. I suppose one cannot award the points to oneself, therefore we are speaking of pretentiousness as percived by outsiders. Which probably means that I (and you... so we) are far more pretentious than anyone will ever know. Oh, god.

    ReplyDelete