Sunday, May 24, 2009

If Only There Were More Injured People Around...

I am now certified in first aid and CPR. I believe this will help me strike a nice balance between the people I injure and the people I fix. Yay for neutrality!

The first aid course was rather amusing. There was a good group of people and one was even there so had could be on the Waterloo campus response team. He’d even been part of the disaster simulation that my friend Alexander J. Dolan ran. Good times were had by all and now I’ve got something new to put on my resume.

In anime news, I’ve completed I, My Me! Strawberry Eggs. It wasn’t as horribly emasculating as the last time I tried to watch it. Perhaps it is because I have become more in touch with my feminine side. Perhaps it is because the first episode back was entirely about boobs. We may never know. Also I’ve managed to acquire a copy of the Girl Who Leapt Through Time. It made me very happy. It would also make me happy if my friends stopped sucking enough to see Wolverine with me. Friends: PLEASE STOP SUCKING!

4 comments:

  1. I will do my best to get hurt next time I see you. Do you prefer small cuts and scrapes, or do you think a near-drowning might be more fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis, Cara and I intend to take you should we go see it in the near future... no plans have been made yet as I have a suspicion you would rather see it with a group of your peers rather than with Trav's family... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop living so far away.

    I vote Wolverine next Sunday. Travis has the day off, I'm lacking a job, and we will kidnap Trish. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part of that post made no sense BTW. Also, yay for having someone first aid certified in our house. I've got lifeguard certification if that counts. Also, the simulations were amazing.

    ReplyDelete